Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Twitter Link

As an elementary math specialist, I communicate with 160 elementary teachers 20 principals, and specialist across the state on inquiry based hands on instruction. By using Twitter as a tool, I can update principals, teachers and system instructional leaders on upcoming events, classroom strategies and other important information.

As we begin to incorporate Common Core State Standards, I searched Math Common Core State Standards, elementary math resources and several technology and instructional strategies sites.

Using Twitter as a tool, can allow me to communicate, collaborate and gain professional knowledge rapidly and ongoing.

Please view my Twitter list at https://twitter.com/#!/rstockard

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, I will try this again. I am interested in viewing your lists related to the common core standards. We are adapting curriculum guides and adopting texts to correspond with the new standards. Things look scary......

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful list. I am now following NMSI, AMSTI and Teachability as well. Sharing lists is a great way for us to gather more useful resources of our own that have been "screened" by other similar professionals. I agree that it is a wonderful tool for collaboration. I am very interested in hands-on inquiry based instruction, so I look forward to learning from you! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete